รีวิว The Uncanny Counter คนล่าปีศาจ พล็อตดูธรรมดา แต่นี่คือซีรีส์ที่มีดีเกินคาดมาก
The Uncanny Counter คนล่าปีศาจ Korean Series Netflix Action Drama The story of the demonic hunt in the human world of a group of self-called underworld workers.
A Korean series based on a webtoon called Amazing Rumor, the story of a group of demon hunters who call themselves the Counter. And received this duty from Hell It is like a demon hunter in the human world. But everyone has to go through a near-death coma before they can do this job. And gain special powers that differ from person to person.But one day, “Zomun”, a crippled young man who lives a normal life well Unknowingly gained this power And stepped into the world of Counter from the persuasion of the noodles shop seniors who wanted a new member to replace the one who had just died from the high level demon that this team had just met for the first time.
- A free-running demon chase, but a little bit extreme, like a normal person, with power like a superhero.
- The story of a crippled protagonist who spent his school life being hit by a bully and fighting.
- The evil-looking heroine Hana But super sexy
- A world with demons with its own rules
- The investigative lines in the story are deep, complex, unusual from the beginning.
- The action scenes in the action of the actors play the role.
- Friendship, relationships among the male protagonists in the school work very well.
- There was no love story involved. Making matters more intense and full of investigative approaches
- There are scenes that touch my heart continuously.
- The story spreads so that all the characters are equally important.
- The plot is simple, not new.
- The action scenes in the story are quite common in this fantasy genre.
- The movie face may seem like a funny genre. But nothing was funny. Quite serious too (For people who like it, it is a plus in itself)
- CG also seem to accompany the simple story. Not very prominent อ่านต่อ